"We are all creatures of habit and change, no matter in what form
or in what magnitude, we are still creatures of habit."
Choosing to terminate a marriage and start over is a huge change that sometimes
becomes unavoidable. Even though the spouses mutually or unilaterally
decide to divorce, and thereafter reach a divorce agreement, and choose
to accept it, the emotional, mental and financial upheavals are taxing.
As fellow human beings, our team of dedicated divorce attorneys at Richard
Ross Associates understands the difficulties, intricacies and emotions
involved in any divorce proceeding and seek to make things as simple and
effortless for our clients as possible.
As attorney lawyers, it is our job to understand, empathize with and support
our clients through the process, right from the initiation of the case.
Our team of divorce attorneys consists of empathetic individuals with the
requisite training, certification, knowledge; expertise and experience
which are needed to support you and see you through one of the most burdensome
and complicated aspects of a divorce - the legal side of it.
Some of the work that we take on behalf of our clients is as follows:
- We discuss the intricate details of the case with our clients to uncover
all of the important facts in order to best analyze and strategize the
legal issues in the best way possible to reach the desired goals and results
of our clients. We talk about reasonable expectations. We discuss what
financial resources are available to make sure we will be able to reach
our stated goals. We will research the laws and cases relevant to our
- A divorce is, besides many other things, a goal oriented process. We analyze
with care the likelihood of achieving the related personal goals.
- We also discuss the responsibilities of our clients and what expect from
them in order for us to achieve the results they desire.
- Filing summons and petitions at the most appropriate court is our responsibility.
- We discuss mediation and collaborative family law as alternatives to traditional
- We represent our clients in either contested or uncontested divorce proceedings
and during all legal discussions with the opposite party or his or her
opposing legal counsel.
- We assist our clients in gathering and preparing financial and legal information
so that they can make the necessary financial disclosures to each other.
We assist in exploring possible settlement of legal issues including but
not limited to child custody, spousal and child support, division of assets.
If the case cannot be settled, we represent our clients at trials or other
If you or anybody you know is considering filing for a divorce or legal
separation and feels lost regarding the choice of the best divorce attorney
to represent you or your family or friend, you can contact us for consultation.
Some of our qualities as a firm that makes us stand above our competition
are as follows:
- We treat each client and each case as unique
- We believe that the key to most solutions lies within the finest details
- Every divorce attorney in Newbury Park from our team is well aware of the
heavy weight any divorce proceeding carries and treats each case with reverence
- All of us chose to become divorce attorneys and have undergone rigorous
training to obtain the theoretical and practical expertise because we
are passionate about our stream of work
- Attorney Richard Ross is a Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by
the State Bar of California. To become a Certified Family Law Specialist,
he had to take and pass a specialization written examination administered
by the State Bar of California. He had to demonstrate experience in numerous
trials, motions, and other areas of family law. He had to undergo peer
review by his colleagues in the family law field. He has had to take continuing
education courses far in excess of the continuing education required of
a non-specialist. Richard Ross has been a Certified Family Law Specialist
- We believe in maintaining transparency through every step of the way and
do not believe in over-promising.
- We are committed to each case and spare no effort to achieve the goals
of our clients.
We have experience and success with the work we do because our professional
team enjoys our work and is committed and dedicated to improving the lives
of our clients through successful outcomes.
Contact the firm today!