Rose Barsamyan, Esq.
Rose Barsamyan has been practicing family law since 2009. Before joining
Richard Ross Associates in September, 2018, Ms. Barsamyan practiced in
another boutique family law firm as well as had her own private practice.
In her private practice, Ms. Barsamyan had experience in many areas of
law, including family, criminal, personal injury, and immigration since
2010. She also worked as a Family Law Facilitator and Meditator at the
Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco in 2009 and volunteered
with Neighborhood Legal Services while still a student in law school in
2007 at the Van Nuys Courthouse in both the self-help center and domestic
violence clinic. In addition, she practiced Criminal Law and worked as
a Public Defender for the Office of the San Francisco Public Defender
in 2010 and was the Executive Director of Women Defenders in 2010. Ms.
Barsamyan works as part of the litigation team at Richard Ross Associates
and makes frequent Court appearances. She is currently involved in a variety
of practice areas within the firm, including dissolution of marriage and
paternity actions, child custody and support, spousal support, property
valuation and division, and domestic violence restraining orders. Ms.
Barsamyan has practiced before Family Courts in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura,
Fresno, and San Francisco Counties.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., (2009)
- Public Interest Law and Criminal Law Concentrations;
- Outstanding Achievements in Pro Bono;
- Founder/ President of Armenian Law Student’s Association
- University of California, Los Angeles, M.A., B.A. (2005)
- Departmental Scholar (earned simultaneous M.A and B.A) in
- Near Eastern Languages and Cultures (M.A.), International
- Development Studies, and Armenian Studies (B.A);
- College Honors; Vice President of ASA; President of BDC
- 2009, State Bar of California
- State Bar of California; Los Angeles County Bar Association;
- American Bar Association; Armenian Bar Association; and
- Beverly Hills Bar Association